2 Days – $1095
How to not go broke in the hospitality industry.
Are you planning on opening a café or restaurant or have you just opened one? Feeling trapped and overwhelmed?
Hospitality businesses are opening and closing at a rapid rate.
Many close within the first 12 months.
If freedom and choice is your motive for opening a hospitality business, not just money, then the right planning can achieve your goals.
Planning the future of your business is a roadmap to personal freedom.
Don’t become a prisoner of your own business. Know the traps before you fall victim to ‘small business owner’s syndrome’.
Most people don’t start a business to work long hours, live on minimum wage, stop taking holidays, ruin relationships and damage their health.
A small outlay on training can prove to be a smart investment when you consider the cost of getting it wrong.
- Learn how to make a profit each year
- Avoid the pitfalls of opening without a budget
- Applying for a loan? Be bank loan ready
- Structure the future of your business
This course covers topics that will help you as an owner to plan and structure your business to give it the best chance of succeeding, long after others who have not planned so well, have closed.
IT’S YOUR BUSINESS: PLAN IT OR LOSE IT — content summary
- Tailored business planning
- Effective research
- Practical budgets, cashflows & financial templates
- What to look for when buying a new or existing business
- Easy marketing plans
- Compliance in hospitality
- How to implement risk management
- Operational processes
Trainer: Gina Ezard