Two Days — $1095
Purchasing Strategies, Negotiating and Cost Reduction Workshop.
DO YOU WANT TO
- increase your profits by saving money, cutting costs and control expenses?
- get better results from your internal business negotiations and deals?
- get better outcomes when negotiating with your suppliers and staff?
- Feel more confident and in control during high-stakes conversations?
This two day highly interactive and practical workshop is designed exclusively For Hospitality Managers, Supervisors, Chefs, Food & Wine Buyers, Purchasing and Finance Officers
OUTCOMES YOU CAN EXPECT
- Understand critical financial drivers of your hospitality business – How to grow profitability
- Discover how buying better and cost control can significantly impact the bottom line
- Find out how to save money on large purchases, buying services, purchasing commodities & products that vary in quality
- Save money and avoid problems when purchasing equipment, fitouts and building contracts
- Negotiate better deals with Supplier Reps when buying Wine, Meat and Beer
- Save money instantly just by asking for a better deal on your 10 most negotiable suppliers
- Learn and share your buying best practices and purchasing tips for hospitality businesses
- Stop thinking only about price and think about other negotiable possibilities
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to start a negotiating conversation with suppliers
- The best questions to ask during negotiations
- How to be more confident and assertive – Learning to say NO nicely
- Find out how to handle powerplayers in any high stakes negotiation
- How to using a simple 7 step system for better negotiations
- How to recognise and use common negotiating tactics & techniques (& Traps to avoid)
- How to negotiating better Site fees, Rent and Occupancy Costs
- How to negotiate with suppliers that have exclusive products and arrangements
- Top Techniques and Tips for Haggling and Bartering
- Negotiating tips for staff performance and wage reviews
- Easy sales & operational tips to increase food & beverage margins
- Advanced dealmaking techniques for buying & selling a business
- How to calculating the real cost benefits of any deal – discounts, spoilage, wastage, etc
You can’t learn to negotiate from a BOOK – you need to PRACTICE – this workshop includes:
- Fun negotiating games
- Dealmaking exercises
- Negotiation scenarios and roleplays