Hospitality & Restaurant Management Workshops
For the owners, managers, chefs and supervisors in hospitality businesses.
For hospitality key staff from supervision up to restaurant management and ultimately business ownership, our hospitality management workshops are designed to suit all your development needs. Browse our courses below, and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
To Book Short Courses:
- This is the latest evolution of our extremely popular supervision course. This course should be the first training course undertaken by you if you are looking to improve your professional skills, because it lays a solid foundation for all the other training courses we conduct. ... More information
- This training course is designed for anybody in a hospitality environment who has the responsibility for training new or existing staff, or the responsibility for overseeing subordinates who train staff. It shows you how to plan and conduct the three main types of training necessary for the smooth running of your hospitality business: induction (sometimes called orientation) training, skills training ... More information
- This training course is designed to show you how to attract quality hospitality staff in a difficult job market and how to decrease your staff turnover. One of the main causes of staff turnover is poor recruiting — especially among part-timers and casuals. Stable, reliable, committed staff can be found if you know how and where to look. We consider ... More information
- This course is for Owners/Managers of hospitality, food and beverage businesses who wish to improve their ability to generate profits, or who want to learn what to do if their profit and loss reports show problems in various areas. ... More information
- This course is designed for experienced Owners and Managers. It is an extension of the Hospitality Supervisor, and deals with group or team productivity, as distinct from individual productivity. ... More information
- This course is for Head Chefs, Sous Chefs, Kitchen Managers, Food and Beverage Managers and Business Owners. It's one thing telling your Chef that your food costs are too high, but does he or she have the skills and knowledge to isolate where the specific causes of the cost blow-outs are? The course will give participants the skills to control ... More information
- This special interactive seminar is designed for hospitality business Owners and Managers, Functions Managers and Function Salespeople. You’ll learn about the various factors that determine your Function Sales success and what you can do to maximize your results. The workshop covers strategies for Venue improvement, Strategic Selling and maximizing off-peak business. ... More information
- This course is designed for senior staff, trainers, supervisors and managers and is to show you how to increase your customer average spend. ... More information
- This course is designed to show hospitality professionals how to get better results form their purchasing or negotiating. ... More information
- ... More information