Associate trainer (sales communication)
Kevin launched and operated 7 different businesses over a 30 year period in a variety of industries including: entertainment, hospitality, internet applications, building maintenance, accredited training and corporate education.
- Professional carpet steam cleaning and office maintenance
- ‘It Takes Two’ corporate band
- Internet Applications (Websites and databases)
- Double T’s International Entertainment Agency
- Audio Imports (Audio cables for recording studios)
- “Speaking from Experience” – presentation skills consulting group
- Kevin Kosky Training
Kevin started his career as musical entertainer and MC, working in hotels, restaurants and function centres. He started an internet application business working with a team of computer programmers and web designers. He eventually went back to the music industry and launched the talent agency “Double T’s International Entertainment”, servicing 5 star hotels and cruise ships. His clients included P&O, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Princess Cruises, The Raffles Chain, and Hyatt Hotels. Kevin also started an audio imports business which supplied audio cables for musicians and recording studios.
After winning the Toastmasters International award for public speaking in 2007, in Fremantle WA, he combined his passion for business improvement to begin a career as a corporate trainer and speaker.
As an avid learner, Kevin gained a number of qualifications which he also taught. He holds the following qualifications:
- Diploma of Business (Kangan Institute 2011)
- Certificate 4 Business (Kangan Institute 2010)
- Certificate 4 in Workplace Training and Assessment (Kangan Institute 2009)
- Certicate 4 in Training and Education TAE (Kangan institute 2010)
- Certificate III in Warehousing Operations (Futurum Australia 2012)
- Certificate III in Competitive systems and Practices (Training Results Group 2013)
- Certificate 1 in Prevocational Training (Kangan Institute 2012)
Kevin worked with a number of training organisations including: Kangan Institute, Futurum Australia, Training Results Group, and The CAE (Centre for Adult Education). He delivered nationally accredited business qualifications, and employment skills programs. He later moved into corporate training, working onsite with many companies including: Jeanswest, Matchworks Recruitment, NHP, HPM Legrand, Clipsal and NBNCO.
Kevin has particular hospitality experience, training staff and management teams with clients such as the: Hard Rock Café, The Australian Hotels Association, Leonda Receptions and The Spirit of Tasmania.
- Served as the national president of the Australian Entertainers Agents Association for 7 years (2007-2013)
- Nationally recognised Toastmaster Public Speaking award 2007
- Achieved ‘Member ‘ level designation National Speakers Association of Australia 2012
Kevin is based in Melbourne.