Braydon fell into the hospitality industry starting his career in the mid 90’s working in Pubs and Nightclubs of a weekend for a bit of cash and some fun, quickly realising that he had an affinity with the industry he quit his day job to follow a career in Hospitality.
In the years since, Braydon has worked in most hospitality environments, starting at Crown Casino as a food and beverage attendant and working his way up to the 5 Star environment of Crown Towers as Bar and Restaurant Supervisor in The Conservatory, JJ’s Champagne Lounge and Fidel’s Cigar Lounge.
In the 10 years following Crown, he managed a string of successful Melbourne venues including,
- Venue Manager, George White Bar (St Kilda)
- General Manager, Terminus Hotel (Abbotsford)
- Assistant Operations Manager, Red Rock Airport Services (3 venues, Melbourne Airport)
- Owner Operator, Debonair House (Northcote)
- General Manager, Belgian Beer Café Bluestone and Ormond Hall (St Kilda Road)
For the last five years, Braydon has been self-employed providing a range of products and services to the Hospitality industry, first working as a contract trainer covering short courses such as RSA, Food Safety and Bar Skills to full qualifications in Diploma of Hospitality and Diploma of Management.
Most recently, he worked in the Hospitality technology sector supplying, installing and supporting Point of Sales, Rostering and cloud HR systems.